Of Robots and Men

1

Posted by gabriels455 | Posted in fun | Posted on October 26, 2013

Real Steel, movies, and time-space reality itself are the topics of today’s discussion. Have you ever wondered if whatever was just done in your big budget blockbusters was possible, so have I. recently I watched the movie Real Steel, and it got me thinking, would it be possible by 2016 to have giant gory robots replacing giant gory men boxing? Would boxing become the favorite sport of many, and in the time it takes a robot to punch through a piece of scrap win over the children that boxing was too awful for prior. Also even if it was in the budget and the know how World Robot Boxing might not even be feasible as a sport. Zeus, the giant amazing death bot world champ would have already tanked the sport. There would be no WRB if no one even has a chance against Zeus, there would be no money in it. So in conclusion, movies are good and at least they abide by the 1st and last Gabe’s law of movie physics “there are no physics in movies”

Comments (1)

Fan as I am of Hugh Jackman, I could never become a fan of boxing. I don’t think it could supplant football as my favorite sport. Haven’t seen the movie–but I have heard good things about it. Is there a quality plot and meaningful human story there?

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar